- (General American) IPA(key): /fɹeɪziˈɑlədʒi/, /fɹeɪzˈɑlədʒi/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /fɹeɪziˈɒlədʒɪ/
- Rhymes: -ɒlədʒi
- Study of set or fixed expressions.
- The style in which words and phrases are used in writing or speech.
- A group of specialized words and expressions used by a particular group.
- A collection of phrases; a phrasebook.
study of set or fixed expressions
the style in which words and phrases are used in writing or speech
group of specialized words and expressions
phrasebook — see phrase book
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked