Audio (US) (file)
- which has been made into a powder
- powdered milk
- which has been covered with powder (typically referring to makeup)
- powdered ladies
- powdered wig
- (obsolete) Sprinkled with salt; salted; corned.
- Powdered beef, pickled meats — Harvey.
which has been made into a powder
which has been covered with powder
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- simple past tense and past participle of