pracademic (plural pracademics)
- Someone who is both an academic and an active practitioner in their subject area.
- The life and times of pracademics
- Pertaining to a type of teaching style for entrepreneurs
- I earned a pracademic degree.
- The Pracademic Curve
- Paul L Posner, 'The Life and Times of Pracademics', 
- Maria R. Volpe and David Chandler, Resolving and Managing Conflicts in Academic Communities: The Emerging Role of the "Pracademic", Negotiation Journal, Vol 17 No. 3, P245-255, 2001, Wiley InterScience
- Willard T. Price, A Pracademic Research Agenda for Public Infrastructure, Public Works Management & Policy, Vol. 5, No. 4, 287-296 (2001), Sage.
- George L. Hanbury, A “Pracademic’s” Perspective of Ethics and Honor: Imperatives for Public Service in the 21st Century!, Public Organization Review, Volume 4, No. 3, Sept. 2004, pp. 187-204, Springer.
- Pracademic Degree
- Peter Simpson, Leicester University, Inaugural conference of the Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management (April 2009).