- dramatized, purely acoustic performance, broadcast on radio or published on audio media, such as tape or CD
1992 October 28, The Dominion Feedback <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Third Annual Online SF Con - Oct. 30 thru Nov. 1”, in rec.arts.sf.announce, Usenet, message-ID <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>:
- STREAMING AUDIO & VIDEO: Including our live "Seeing Ear Theatre" radio drama staring Walter Koenig, classic SF & horror movies, Orson Welles' WAR OF THE WORLDS broadcast, episodes of MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000, Alien Voices, readings by Greg Bear, Sam Delany, Bruce Sterling & K.W. Jeter, cartoons, classic trailers & more!
2005 January 25, Ken from Chicago <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Re: For THIS they cancelled Angel?”, in alt.tv.angel, Usenet, message-ID <P5WdnedA5a7GomvcRVnemail@example.com>:
- Radio dramas in America are online.
2010 December 8, Steve Julian, “LA Theatre Works reprises 'The Graduate' as radio drama, with Kathleen Turner”, in KPCC:
- In a radio drama version, she and Rhys this week reprise their roles for LA Theatre Works.
- Tim Crook: Radio drama. Theory and practice. London; New York: Routledge, 1999. ISBN 0415216028