- To sip again.
- 1984, Jagannātha Dīkṣita Cipol̲aṇakara, H. G. Ranade, Brahmatva-mañjarī, page 13:
- According to the Bhāșyakāra he is supposed to resip the water with 'satyena tvā' etc. and touch his navel part with 'amo asi' etc.
- 2009 November 13, Bi!!, “TN: 1989 Bordeaux at Mortons”, in alt.food.wine, Usenet:
- It was pretty good then, but resipped towards the end of the night it was showing especially well, and made it to #3 in my voting for WOTN.
- 2013, Adam Roberts, I, Soddit: The Autobiography, →ISBN:
- Slowly, as I sipped and resipped and re-resipped, the amount of coffee in my cup reduced and the amount of coffee in my stomach increased.