salted (not comparable)
- To which salt has been added.
- salted peanuts
- (South Africa, archaic) Of an animal, vaccinated against or having recovered from a disease.
- 1901 May 10, H. Watkins-Pitchford, “Horse-sickness Investigations”, in The Agricultural Journal and Mining Record, volume 4, number 5, page 131:
- It is possible, again, that cases which have recovered from the disease (so-called salted animals), may assume the role of host, and furnish infective material for the propogation of the disease.
to which salt has been added
- simple past tense and past participle of