- saciety (obsolete)
- The state of being satiated.
- Eating half of that loaf of bread has left me in a state of utter satiety.
- 1831, Letitia Elizabeth Landon, Romance and Reality, volume 2, page 277:
- Satiety and mortification are the extremes of vanity, and both are equally attended by envy, hatred, malice, and all uncharitableness.
- 1995, Britt Marie Burton-Freeman, Satiety Induced by Fat, Carbohydrate and Protein: A Potential Role for Cholecystokinin (CCK) and Serotonin (5HT)
- Surgical techniques have also been instrumental in understanding the pathways leading to satiety...
- 2010, Egidio Del Fabbro, Wendy Demark-wahnefried, Vickie Baracos, Nutrition and the Cancer Patient, Oxford University Press, USA (→ISBN), page 193:
- On the other hand, early satiety did not correlate with delayed gastric emptying...
state of being perfectly satiated