See also: séclusion
- The act of secluding, shutting out or keeping apart.
- The state of being secluded or shut out, as from company, society, the world, etc.; solitude.
- A secluded, isolated or private place.
- (meteorology) The mature phase of the extratropical cyclone life cycle.
- warm seclusion
The act of secluding, or the state of being secluded; a shutting out or keeping apart, or the state of being shut out
A secluded place
- seclusion in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911