sex reassignment surgery
- Any surgical procedure that changes a person's sex characteristics so that they conform to a standard, particularly those decided by transgender people for themselves or for intersex people to present in a dyadic fashion, the latter often done without consent.
- gender confirmation surgery
- gender affirmation surgery
- sex change, sex-change operation (deprecated, often proscribed)
- gender reassignment surgery (GRS)
- gender reallocation surgery
- gender realignment surgery