You can help Wiktionary by providing a proper etymology.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈsɜːdʒɪkəl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈsɝdʒɪkəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- Of, relating to, used in, or resulting from surgery.
- 2013 May-June, Charles T. Ambrose, “Alzheimer’s Disease”, in American Scientist, volume 101, number 3, page 200:
- Similar studies of rats have employed four different intracranial resorbable, slow sustained release systems—surgical foam, a thermal gel depot, a microcapsule or biodegradable polymer beads.
- (figuratively) Precise or very accurate.
- The building was destroyed with a surgical air-strike.
of or relating to surgery