skype (third-person singular simple present skypes, present participle skyping, simple past and past participle skyped)
- (transitive, computing) To make a telephone call using Skype software.
- (transitive, computing) To send a file with Skype.
make a Skype telephone call
- Arabic: please add this translation if you can
- Armenian: սքայփել (skʿaypʿel)
- Mandarin: please add this translation if you can
- Dutch: skypen
- Esperanto: skajpi
- First-person singular present of skypen.
- First-person singular subjunctive I of skypen.
- Third-person singular subjunctive I of skypen.
- Imperative singular of skypen.