See also: snow plow
- snow plow
- snowplough, snow plough (Commonwealth)
snowplow (plural snowplows) (American spelling)
- A motorized vehicle that is used to push snow off flat surfaces such as roads and parking lots.
- A device attached to a vehicle to enable it to be used for removing snow.
- (skiing, skating) A maneuver in which the tips of the skis or skates point inwards and the back ends point outwards.
in skiing or skating
snowplow (third-person singular simple present snowplows, present participle snowplowing, simple past and past participle snowplowed) (American spelling)
- (transitive) To clear (roads, etc) using a snowplow.
- (intransitive) To perform a snowplow in skiing.
transitive: clear (roads, etc) using a snowplow
intransitive: perform a snowplow in skiing