- Resembling soap.
- a soapy taste
- Resembling a soap opera.
- 2021 September 22, Caroline Siede, “Dear Evan Hansen is a misfire on just about every level”, in AV Club:
- The heightened worlds of darkly comedic satire and soapy high-school romance make it easy enough to roll with unrealistic casting choices—and that goes for stage musicals, too, where some level of artifice is built into the format.
- Full of soap.
- soapy water
- Covered in soap.
- His skin was still soapy after the shower.
- (dated) Committing or involving flattery.
resembling a soap opera
full of soap
covered in soap
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked