- The cane apple, an evergreen shrub or small tree (Arbutus unedo), in family Ericaceae, native to the Mediterranean region and western Europe north to western France and Ireland, which bears fruits which resemble strawberries.
- Any of the other species of Arbutus, native to Europe and temperate North America, especially
- Muntingia calabura in the family Malvaceae, native to the American tropics
- Myrica rubra in the family Myricaceae, the Chinese strawberry tree
the European plant Arbutus unedo
the American plant Arbutus menziesii
- strawberry tree at OneLook Dictionary Search