- (botany) The cane apple, an evergreen shrub or small tree (Arbutus unedo), in family Ericaceae, native to the Mediterranean region and western Europe north to western France and Ireland, which bears fruits which resemble strawberries.
- Any of the other species of Arbutus, native to Europe and temperate North America, especially
- Muntingia calabura in the family Malvaceae, native to the American tropics
- Myrica rubra in the family Myricaceae, the Chinese strawberry tree
- (Arbutus menziesii): Pacific madrone
the European plant Arbutus unedo
the American plant Arbutus menziesii
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- strawberry tree at OneLook Dictionary Search