super- + sensual
supersensual (comparative more supersensual, superlative most supersensual)
- Beyond the range of what is perceptible by the senses; not belonging to the experienceable physical world.
- Heaven is a supersensual realm.
- Provoking or exciting an extremely strong response in the senses; sensual.
- 2015, Dick Guttman, Starflacker: Inside the Golden Age of Hollywood
- Warren Beatty, Julie Christie, Goldie Hawn, sexy subject and giant media stars combined with the super-sensual milieu of Hollywood hairdressers who were at that early '70s moment a hot celebrity subspecies.