- A small soup pot.
- A small gourd drum typically played by children during Ramadan.
talle m (plural talles)
- size (dimensions or magnitude of a thing; how big something is)
- waist, waistline (part of the body between the pelvis and the stomach; its circumference)
- figure, shape (shape of a human body)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of tallar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of tallar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of tallar.
- talla f