teabagger (plural teabaggers)
- (dated, pejorative) An upper-class participant in motor racing.
- 1999, Joe Scalzo, Indianapolis Roadsters, page 41:
- […] and for the great Parnelli Jones, and in the process telling off Colin Chapman-all superior upper-class teabagger manners and treachery
- (slang, vulgar) A person who practices teabagging, i.e., the sexual act of inserting the scrotum into someone's mouth.
- (neologism, often derogatory) An affiliate of the Tea Party movement, or a supporter of its protests and/or ideology.