tendie (plural tendies)
- (food, colloquial, usually in the plural) A chicken tender.
- 2015, Cynthia Rozzo, East Cobber Magazine, (May 2015 issue), pg. 38
- Favorite Food: Chicken Tendies
- 2015, Charlie Hickerson, Native magazine (issue 36), pg. 77
- It's an attitude that's certainly reflected during our interview at DOZA's house, where chicken tenders and Courvoisier (our dinner for the night) are referred to as "dank tendies and drank" [...]
- 2015, Devon Mann, Islands' Sounder (December 26, 2015 issue), pg. 5
- "The life of crime just pulls you in," says Gnineerg, "you think it's just one cheese stick then then [sic] you're dealing three or four bags of tendies a day. It's a dark road."