- Having undergone a course of training (sometimes in combination).
- 1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 19, in The China Governess:
- As soon as Julia returned with a constable, Timothy, who was on the point of exhaustion, prepared to give over to him gratefully. The newcomer turned out to be a powerful youngster, fully trained and eager to help, and he stripped off his tunic at once.
- fully trained troops
- Manipulated in shape or habit.
- trained fruit trees
- simple past tense and past participle of