- having two sides, bilateral
A reversible coat is two-sided and would allow you to change your appearance.
- 1984, Steve Ciarcia, Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar (volume 4, page 162)
- This output control line is used to select which side of a two-sided floppy disk is to be used for reading or writing.
2016, John Carr, Pioneer Days in California:
- With the testimony against him, and his former suspicious character, besides his two-sided coat, things looked rather blue for poor Seymour.
- (figuratively) having two aspects or viewpoints
having two sides
reversible — see reversible