- Having two sides, bilateral.
A reversible coat is two-sided and would allow you to change your appearance.
- 1984, Steve Ciarcia, Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar (volume 4, page 162)
- This output control line is used to select which side of a two-sided floppy disk is to be used for reading or writing.
2002, Tamarin Laurel, Initiation at Beltane, →ISBN, page 304:
- The image of the two-sided cloak will help us explore the connections students have with the mortal realm, and the connections they have with 'inner realms,' as we'll call them for convenience.
2009, Olivia Lousada, Hidden Twins: What Adult Opposite Sex Twins Have to Teach Us, →ISBN:
- So I looked at the doll. It is a two-sided doll. I lifted up the doll's dress and it was a two-sided doll, on the other side of the doll was a wolf! Red Riding Hood and the wolf!
2016, John Carr, Pioneer Days in California:
- With the testimony against him, and his former suspicious character, besides his two-sided coat, things looked rather blue for poor Seymour.
- (algebra) Whose salient properties apply when (the specified object) appears on either side of a given binary operator.
- (figuratively) Having two aspects or viewpoints
having two sides
reversible — see reversible