un- + think
unthink (third-person singular simple present unthinks, present participle unthinking, simple past and past participle unthought)
- (transitive, intransitive) To undo the process of thinking.
- 1993, Henning F Harmuth, Information Theory Applied to Space-time Physics
- We should have to unthink as far back as Aristotle...
- 2006, Kirsten Shepherd-Barr, Science on Stage: From Doctor Faustus to Copenhagen
- In An Experiment with an Air-Pump, characters repeatedly assert that "once you've thought something, you can't unthink it, can you?"