- untoucht (obsolete)
- Remaining in its original, pristine state, undamaged.
- There are practically no untouched forests left in Europe.
- 2013 August 16, John Vidal, “Dams endanger ecology of Himalayas”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 10, page 8:
- Most of the Himalayan rivers have been relatively untouched by dams near their sources. Now the two great Asian powers, India and China, are rushing to harness them as they cut through some of the world's deepest valleys.
- Not eaten.
- He left his vegetables untouched.
- Not influenced, affected or swayed.
- She was untouched by his tale of woes.
- Not having come in contact.
- Our chocolates are untouched by human hands.
- Not talked about.
- Politics was an untouched topic in our family.
in its original state
not influenced, affected or swayed
not having come in contact