valuable (comparative more valuable, superlative most valuable)
- Having a great value.
- Synonyms: worthy; see also Thesaurus:valuable
- Antonyms: worthless; see also Thesaurus:worthless
- valuable gemstones
- Estimable; deserving esteem.
- a valuable friend; a valuable companion
- Truly valuable things have no price and cannot be bought.
having a great value
valuable (plural valuables)
- (usually in the plural) A personal possession such as jewellery, of relatively great monetary value.
- One particular valuable is a gemstonen mosaic.
personal possession of relatively great monetary value