Audio (US) (file)
voting (not comparable)
- (finance) Having an associated right for the holder to vote as an owner of business.
- The cumulative voting preferred stock remains voting until all cumulative dividends are paid.
voting (plural votings)
- action of the verb to vote
- Voting, in and of itself, is not evil. But when there are only evils to choose from, we need to seek another choice. ― Justin Deschamps
- William Cobbett
- We have said all this: all this we say, and will continue to say; and we have talked, too, and shall talk, about the divers most curious votings and enactings of this House […]
Terms derived from voting
action of the verb to vote