- (rare) A wondrous or glorious glow or shine
- 2013, Michael Tolkien, Rainbow, page 150:
- Not some fabled pot at the rainbow foot
that rewards its finder with precious metal
and undreamed-of worldly wealth, but one filled
with a kind of 'wondershine', and more priceless.
- 2017, Lena Dalkeith, Stories from French History:
- Presently when she had become more used to the light and dared to look again, she saw an angel's face appearing through the wondershine, and heard a voice which said: "Jeanne, the Lord God hath chosen thee to save France."