workaholic (plural workaholics)
- A person who feels compelled to work excessively.
- All workaholics should move to Hong Kong, where working hours average over 50 per week.
- 2016, JoAnneh Nagler, How to be an artist without losing your mind, your shirt, or your creative compass, →ISBN, page 80:
- We're not looking to become workaholics who don't know how to rest or vacation, or who never hang it up long enough to go to a movie.
- In the nature or manner of a workaholic.
in the nature or manner of a workaholic
workaholic m, f (plural workaholics)
- workaholic (person who feels compelled to work excessively)