See also: worn out
- Damaged due to hard or continued use or exposure until no longer useful or effective.
- There is no challenge in fighting a worn-out old man.
- He still wears his old worn-out shoes.
- You can barely read the worn-out logo on those shoes.
- Exhausted or fatigued from exertion.
- The worn-out soccer players lined up to congratulate the other team.
- (damaged due to use): outworn; See also Thesaurus:deteriorated
- (exhausted from exertion): tired: See also Thesaurus:fatigued
worn-out — see worn out