Audio (US) (file)
- (not comparable) Approaching or about to take place.
- I shall vote in the forthcoming election.
- 2011 October 1, David Ornstein, “Blackburn 0 - 4 Man City”, BBC Sport:
- The visitors began to hold a much higher line, passing and moving with greater urgency, and their reward was forthcoming.
- Available when needed.
- The money was not forthcoming.
- Considerate and affable; willing to cooperate.
- I am really a forthcoming person.
Read in another language
This page is available in 18 languages