- To make a living; earn money for necessities.
- It is difficult to provide for my family working on minimum wage.
- To act to prepare for something.
- To determine the form of some situations, by means of a stipulation or condition.
- To give what is needed or desired, especially basic needs.
- Don't bother bringing equipment, as we will provide it.
- We aim to provide the local community with more green spaces.
- To furnish with, cause to be present.
- To make possible or attainable.
- He provides us with an alternative option.
to give what is needed or desired
to furnish with
Galician↑Jump back a section
Italian↑Jump back a section
- second-person singular present active imperative of prōvideō