- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌaɪ.səʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌaɪ.soʊˈmɛt.ɹɪk/, /ˌaɪ.səˈmɛt.ɹɪk/
Audio (US) (file)
- Of, or exhibiting equality in dimensions.
- Of, or being a geometric system of three equal axes lying at right angles to each other (especially in crystallography).
- (physiology) Of or involving muscular contraction against resistance in which the length of the muscle remains the same. See also: Wikipedia:isometric exercise
- (physics, of a thermodynamic process) Taking place at constant volume because of being confined by rigid boundaries.
- isometric perspective
- isometric projection
exhibiting equality in dimensions
being a geometric system of three equal axes lying at right angles to each other
involving muscular contraction
taking place at constant volume
isometric (plural isometrics)