landing (plural landings)
- coming to earth, as of an airplane or any descending object
- an in-between platform or large bottom-most or top-most step of a staircase
- a place on a shoreline where a boat lands
- fleet landing
- landing corridor
coming to earth, as of an airplane
an in-between platform
a place on a shoreline where a boat lands
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Present participle of land.