layout (plural layouts)
- A structured arrangement of items within certain limits.
- A plan for such arrangement.
- The act of laying out something.
- (publishing) The process of arranging editorial content, advertising, graphics and other information to fit within certain constraints.
- (engineering) A map or a drawing of a construction site showing the position of roads, buildings or other constructions.
- (electronics) A specification of an integrated circuit showing the position of the physical components that will implement the schematic in silicon.
structured arrangement of items
plan for such arrangement
act of laying out
process of arranging media content for publishing
map or a drawing of a construction site
- keyboard layout
- Wiktionary:Entry layout explained