- Of or relating to property or ownership, as proprietary rights.
- Of or relating to the quality of being an owner, as the proprietary class.
- Manufactured exclusively by the owner of intellectual property rights, as with a patent or trade secret.
- The continuous profitability of the company is based on its many proprietary products.
- Privately owned, as a proprietary lake.
- (of a person) Possessive, jealous, or territorial.
relating to property or ownership
of or relating to the quality of being an owner
manufactured exclusively by the IPR owner
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
proprietary (plural proprietaries)