reunion (plural reunions)
- The process or act of reuniting.
- The reunion took forever, but it was worth it.
- It was a tearful and heartfelt reunion as the trapped miners finally saw their dear loved ones again.
- A planned event at which members of a dispersed group meet together.
- Are you going to the reunion this year?
reunification — see reunification
the process or act of reuniting
a planned event at which members of a dispersed group meet together
Read in another language
This page is available in 19 languages