Japanese shinjitai Simplified from 拔 (犮 → 友).
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 扌 (“hand”) + phonetic 友 (OC *ɢʷɯʔ) – a hand pulls.
抜 (radical 64 手+4, 7 strokes, cangjie input 手大水 (QKE) or X手大水 (XQKE), composition ⿰扌友)
- uproot, pull out
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 422, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11901
- Dae Jaweon: page 770, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1834, character 9
- Unihan data for U+629C
抜 • (bal, pae) (hangeul 발, 패, revised bal, pae, McCune-Reischauer pal, p'ae, Yale pal, phay)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text