- KangXi: page 708, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20324
- Dae Jaweon: page 1121, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1340, character 7
- Unihan data for U+72CC
|For pronunciation and definitions of 狌 – see 猩 (“orangutan; an imaginary animal, able to speak and enjoys drinking excessively”).
(This character, 狌, is an ancient form of 猩.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 狌 – see 鼪 (“Siberian weasel, yellow weasel, Japanese mink; etc.”).
(This character, 狌, is an ancient form of 鼪.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text