Phono-semantic compound (形聲): 金 (“metal”) + 遣 (“やり, yari”).
Japanese variant of 鎗/槍.
鑓 (radical 167 金+14, 22 strokes, cangjie input 金卜中口 (CYLR))
- spear, lance, javelin
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1325, character 18
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40998
- Dae Jaweon: page 1826, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 4263, character 6
- Unihan data for U+9453
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text