|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Aleut » Lemmas
Aleut lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aleut adjectives: Aleut terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Aleut adverbs: Aleut terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Aleut interjections: Aleut terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Aleut morphemes: Aleut word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Aleut multiword terms: Aleut lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Aleut nouns: Aleut terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Aleut numerals: Aleut terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Aleut phrases: Aleut groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Aleut prepositions: Aleut adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Aleut pronouns: Aleut terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Aleut verbs: Aleut terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Aleut adjectives (0 c, 6 e)
- Aleut adverbs (0 c, 3 e)
- Aleut interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Aleut morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- Aleut multiword terms (0 c, 4 e)
- Aleut nouns (2 c, 133 e)
- Aleut numerals (0 c, 16 e)
- Aleut phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- Aleut prepositions (0 c, 1 e)
- Aleut pronouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Aleut verbs (1 c, 35 e)
Pages in category "Aleut lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 206 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)