|Italian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Italian language|
|Links related to Italian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Italian language considerations|
Reference templates (31)
|Italian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Italian
This is the main category of the Italian language.
It is spoken in Italy, Malta, Switzerland, San Marino, and Vatican City.
Information about Italian:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Italian for information and special considerations for creating Italian language entries.
- Italian (it)Collapse
- Category:it:All topics: Italian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Italian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Italian.
- Category:Italian entry maintenance: Italian entries, or entries in other languages containing Italian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Italian lemmas: Italian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Italian names: Italian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Italian phrases: Italian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Italian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Italian.
- Category:Requests concerning Italian: Categories with Italian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Italian rhymes: List of indexes of Italian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Italian: Lists of Italian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Italian symbols: Italian written signs.
- Category:Italian templates: Italian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Italian terms by etymology: Italian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Italian terms by usage: Italian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Italian: Categories with terms that originate from Italian.
- Category:User it: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Italian.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Old Italian (1 c, 17 e)
- it:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- it:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Italian appendices (1 c, 16 e)
- Italian citations (1 c, 67 e)
- Italian entry maintenance (13 c, 0 e)
- Italian figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Italian by language (21 c, 0 e)
- Italian terms inherited from Latin nominatives (0 c, 34 e)
- Italian modules (2 c, 11 e)
- Italian non-lemma forms (12 c, 465924 e)
- Regional Italian (5 c, 485 e)
- Italian rhymes (9 c, 1 e)
- Rhymes:Italian (6916 c, 0 e)
- Italian sentences (3 c, 1 e)
- Italian shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Italian by language (11 c, 0 e)
- Italian symbols (4 c, 3 e)
- Italian templates (8 c, 11 e)
- Italian terms by etymology (38 c, 0 e)
- Italian terms by lexical property (5 c, 0 e)
- Italian terms by semantic function (6 c, 0 e)
- Italian terms by usage (40 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Italian (204 c, 0 e)
- Italian thesaurus entries (0 c, 65 e)
- User it (6 c, 529 e)
Pages in category "Italian language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.