|Thai language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Thai language|
|Links related to Thai language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Thai language considerations|
Reference templates (7)
|Thai language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Thai
This is the main category of the Thai language.
It is spoken in Thailand.
Information about Thai:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||Southwestern Tai|
Please see Wiktionary:About Thai for information and special considerations for creating Thai language entries.
Thai has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:th:All topics: Thai terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Thai appendices: Pages containing additional information about Thai.
- Category:Thai entry maintenance: Thai entries, or entries in other languages containing Thai terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Thai lemmas: Thai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Thai names: Thai terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Thai phrases: Thai groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Thai: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Thai.
- Category:Requests concerning Thai: Categories with Thai entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Thai rhymes: List of indexes of Thai words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Thai: Lists of Thai words by their rhymes.
- Category:Thai symbols: Thai written signs.
- Category:Thai templates: Thai templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Thai terms by etymology: Thai terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Thai terms by usage: Thai terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Thai: Categories with terms that originate from Thai.
- Category:User th: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Thai.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Thai abbreviations (1 c, 18 e)
- th:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- th:All topics (16 c, 0 e)
- Thai appendices (0 c, 6 e)
- Thai citations (0 c, 1 e)
- Thai entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- Thai figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Thai by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Thai terms with irregular pronunciations (0 c, 30 e)
- Thai modules (1 c, 8 e)
- Thai non-lemma forms (3 c, 6 e)
- Regional Thai (1 c, 0 e)
- Thai rhymes (0 c, 173 e)
- Rhymes:Thai (213 c, 1 e)
- Thai shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Thai by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Thai symbols (5 c, 1 e)
- Thai templates (4 c, 16 e)
- Thai terms by etymology (28 c, 0 e)
- Thai terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Thai terms by semantic function (4 c, 0 e)
- Thai terms by usage (31 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Thai (50 c, 0 e)
- th:Nobility (2 c, 12 e)
- Thai men's speech terms (0 c, 5 e)
- Thai responses (0 c, 14 e)
- User th (5 c, 42 e)
Pages in category "Thai language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.