|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Umbrian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Umbrian adjectives: Umbrian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Umbrian adverbs: Umbrian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Umbrian conjunctions: Umbrian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Umbrian morphemes: Umbrian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Umbrian nouns: Umbrian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Umbrian numerals: Umbrian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Umbrian prepositions: Umbrian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Umbrian verbs: Umbrian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Umbrian lemmas"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.