See also: dun-bar
- Dynbaer (obsolete)
Dunbar (plural Dunbars)
- A town in East Lothian council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NT6778).
- 1965 — In reply he sent Wilfrid to his town of Dunbar under the supervision of a sheriff called Tydlin whom he knew to be more cruel. — Eddius Stephanus, Life of Wilfrid, Page 107, 12th century. Translated from Latin by J. F. Webb.
- An unincorporated community in Houston County, Georgia, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Butler County, Kentucky, United States.
- A village in Otoe County, Nebraska, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Washington County, Ohio, United States.
- A borough of Fayette County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Wise County, Virginia, United States.
- A city in Kanawha County, West Virginia, United States.
- A town and census-designated place in Marinette County, Wisconsin, United States.
- A Scottish surname.