See also: klingon
- enPR: klĭng'ŏn, IPA(key): /ˈklɪŋɒn/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈklɪŋɑn/, /ˈkliŋɑn/
Klingon (plural Klingons)
- (countable) Member of a fictional alien warrior race depicted as having distinctive forehead ridges and a culture based on strict observance of honour, loyalty, and combat.
- 1967 March 23, Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Errand of Mercy (Star Trek: The Original Series), Paramount Domestic Television, OCLC 42867221:
- SPOCK: Captain, we've reached the designated position for scanning the coded directive tape.
KIRK: Good. We've both guessed right. Negotiations with the Klingon Empire are on the verge of breaking down. Starfleet Command anticipates a surprise attack. We are to proceed to Organia and take whatever steps are necessary to prevent the Klingons from using it as a base.
member of an alien warrior race in the Star Trek universe
- Klingon at OneLook Dictionary Search
- Klingon Language Institute
- Klingon Wikia
- Linguist List entry for Klingon, code tlh
- Klingon (language)