- Slavic origin: as a Czech, Polish, and Slovak surname, see Polish kula (“ball”).
- Also as a Czech surname, shortened from Mikuláš, the Czech form of Nicholas.
- As a Jewish Belarusian surname, from the placename Kulya (Kulya).
Kula (plural Kulas)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Kula is the 10631st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 3012 individuals. Kula is most common among White (87.38%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Kula”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN
Kula m pers or f
Declension of Kula