- (biblical) The sixth book of the New Testament of the Bible, the epistle of St Paul to the Christians in Rome.
- Synonym: Rom. (abbreviation)
- The 30th sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
book of the Bible
30th sura of the Qur'an
- plural of
Variant of Romāns.
- A male given name.
- A transliteration of the Russian male given name Роман (Roman) and of the Czech Roman.
-  Population Register of Latvia: Romans was the only given name of 2762 persons in Latvia on May 21st 2010, including Russian speakers.