See also: sant
- As an English and French surname, variant of Saint (as a Dutch surname, from a doublet, sint; also Vansant).
- As an Italian surname, variant of Santo.
- As a Jewish surname, variant of Sand, itself from the English noun sand.
- As an Indian (Maharashtra)/Hindi surname, from संत (sant).
Sant (plural Sants)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Sant is the 18939th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 1441 individuals. Sant is most common among White (78.07%) and Asian/Pacific Islander (10.76%) individuals.