Request for verificationEdit
The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion. See also Wiktionary:Previously deleted entries.
- XKCD 148, 181, 124, 442, and especially 239, oh and....
- blog-blag-brag An interesting etym for the phrase, follow the link.
- How to blag your way into homosexuality?: completely strange usage, follows no historical pattern I've ever heard.
- a blag: a blog brag: Title and example of a classic blag.
- Brag Blog Entry: an ironic outline of a classic blag.
- Fender's BLAG: again, a premeditated blag.
- I should probably have looked for durably archived examples, but this seemed sillier/more descriptive. - Amgine/talk 03:11, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't have too much luck with finding attestation. Lots of scannos for blog, some possible other meanings, including a UK slang term. DCDuring TALK 03:26, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
Perhaps the noun form of the word is worth reviewing too: "(Internet slang) A blog featuring copious bragging." It looks like these forms of the word have become more popular since someone last tried to add it here. There is an [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blag urban dictionary entry], and several self-proclaimed blags: (sorry for the lack of links; I can't hyperlink without creating an account)
- [http://www.blaghag.com/ BlagHag's blog] (which has been moved [http://freethoughtblogs.com/blaghag here])
- [http://blaggblogg.blogspot.com/ BlaggBlogg]
- [http://krisjet.tumblr.com/ Krisjet's Blag]
- [http://amamake.blogspot.com/ Nursultan's Pirate Blag]
- [http://www.pinterest.com/littlecuppycake/blig-blag-blog/ Blig Blag Blog]
These are just a few of the search results I've found. Any objections? --220.127.116.11 14:56, 9 October 2013 (UTC)