See also: trinity
- (Christianity) In Christian belief, the three persons (personae) of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- 1836, Thomas Robbins, A Discourse on the Doctrine of the Trinity, page 17:
- He speaks distinctly of the Trinity of the godhead in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- 1846, John Wilson, Scripture Proofs and Scriptural Illustrations of Unitarianism, page 149:
- From all eternity Jesus Christ existed, and Jesus Christ was with God the Father, the first person of the Trinity; and Jesus Christ was God the Son, the second person of the Trinity.
- A female given name from English used since the 1970s, from the religious term trinity, or translated from its long-established Spanish equivalent.
- A male given name
- A small coastal town in Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- A town in Alabama.
- A city in North Carolina.
- A city and town in Texas.
- (UK, Ireland, law, education) Ellipsis of .
- (Cambridge University, informal) Ellipsis of .
- (Oxford University, informal) Ellipsis of .
Christianity: three persons of the Godhead
female given name