See also: alabama
- A state of the United States of America (postal abbreviation AL) in the southeastern United States with its capital at Montgomery, and Birmingham as its largest city.
2014 November 2, John Oliver, “State Legislatures and ALEC”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 1, episode 23, HBO:
- That’s right. In fact, a law which passed in Mississippi is so restrictive, it could close the one remaining abortion clinic they have in the entire state, meaning a Mississippi woman, right now, could be saying to herself, “I need to go someplace more progressive like Alabama.”
- The peninsula which makes up most of the state.
- The Alabama River, which runs through the state of Alabama.
- A Native American tribe originally from central Alabama.
- The language of the Alabama Nation.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Alabama terms
- Alabama people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Alabama language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ethnologue entry for Alabama, akz
- Alabama (a state of the United States of America)
- Alabama (a state of the United States)
- Alabama (a river in the southeastern region of the United States)
Alabàma f (Cyrillic spelling Алаба̀ма)
- Alabama (river)
- Alabama (U.S. state)
Declension of Alabama