Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contribution so far. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- How to edit a page is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard, the easiest way to do this is to copy exactly an existing page for a similar word.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words Wiktionary is interested in including. There is also a list of things that Wiktionary is not for a higher level overview.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- We have discussion rooms in which you can ask any question about Wiktionary or its entries, a glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
dodavanje riječi edit
Bajdvej, ako si zainteresiran za dodavanje orijentalizama imaš ovdje podosta dugu listu (zapravo turcizmi, ali dosta ih je perzo-arapskog porijekla). Mogao bih je zapravo još dosta i proširiti jer sam u međuvremenu nabavio dosta novog materijala. Imamo ovdje i podršku za starperzijski, avestički i ine drevnobliskoistočne jezike, pa ako si zainteresiran što i kako, samo viči ;) --Ivan Štambuk (talk) 23:58, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
- Odlično. Možda i ja malo skoknem do sh.wiktionary nekad, vidim da je još u povojima sve. --Ivan Štambuk (talk) 01:06, 26 July 2013 (UTC)